Assistant Product Manager (Flavouring Ingredient )
1. Age 28 – 35
2. Minimum in Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science / science within related field
3. Minimum 5-8 years experience within Business Development and Marketing /sales
4. Has experience in Food Business or Flavouring Ingredient will be prefer.
5. Good Negotiation and management skills
6. Key account management experience
7. Strong Decision Making and problem solving skills
8. Strong communication skill, Presentation skills
9. Open Minded, Independent,Proactive and Innovative
10. Knowledge in computer operation,Microsoft office, internet, email
11. Has a technical background within the food industry, having a commercial Master degree would be an added benefit.
12. Good command of spoken and written English
1. In co - operation with the Sales Manager to formulate strategies for the market approach within an allocated strategic business area and be responsible for their implementation.
2. To ensure fulfillment of financial goals and objectives by means of formulation,implementation and follow up on a strategic plan.
3. To achieve sales and profitability target set to increase market share/sales in Thailand through new business development and retention of customers.
4. To establish and continuously improve product & market knowledge, so as to be more efficient
5. To develop new business in Meat,Seafood and Beverage in cooperation with sales team to target application areas and customers
We offer an attractive compensation; benefit package and career opportunities to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send full resume, stating current and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Division
99 Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42,
Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Facebook fan page : www.facebook.com/bjcrecruitment
or Click 'Apply' for Application Online