TH / EN
A.D. 1882

Albert Jucker and Mr. Henry Sigg established ‘Berli Jucker’ under the name “Jucker, Sigg & Co.”.

A.D. 1924

The Company’s name changed to “Berli Jucker & Co.”.

A.D. 1965

The Company was changed into a majority owned Thai Limited Company under the name “Berli Jucker Co. Ltd.”.

A.D. 1967

His Majesty King Bhumibhol graciously awarded a Letter of Appointment to Berli Jucker Co. Ltd., allowing the Company to use the Royal Garuda emblem.

A.D. 1975

Berli Jucker Co. Ltd. was one of the first seven companies to be listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).

A.D. 1993

The Company was transformed into a Public Company Limited under the name “Berli Jucker Public Co. Ltd.”.

A.D. 2001

Thai Charoen Corporation Group (TCC Group), one of Thailand's largest conglomerates engaging in alcohol beverage and related businesses, industrial production, commercial trading, property and financial services, effectively became the majority shareholder in Berli Jucker.

A.D. 2006

The Company increased BJC Cellox capacity up to 45,000 tons per year, thus becoming the largest producer of tissue in Thailand.

A.D. 2007

The Company acquired a 50% stake in Thai Beverage Can Co., Ltd., Thailand’s leading manufacturer of aluminum cans and can ends.

A.D. 2008

2008 BJC expand snack markets and manufacturing base in Southeast Asia.

A.D. 2010

BJC forms a joint venture with Owens-Illinois, the largest glass manufacturer in the world TGI, Southeast Asia’s largest glass container manufacturer reaches a daily capacity of 3,300 tons.

A.D. 2011

BJC enters joint venture with Ball Corporation, the largest can manufacturer in the world.
TGI Celebrates 60 years of automated glass container manufacturing.
BJC acquires Asia Books, Thailand’s leading English-language bookstore chain.

A.D. 2012

As the year 2012 marked the 130th anniversary of BJC, the Company held a special party to celebrate the landmark, inviting employees, customers, suppliers, trade partners and distinguished guests to attend the event at the Asiatique The River Front in Bangkok onThailand Business Leader of the Year by the CNBC Global TV Network, USA, which presented the 11th CNBC Asia Business Leaders Awards on 16 November 2012 at ceremony in Bangkok, the award was in recognition of this leadership in domestic and international markets.

A.D. 2013

2013 was another good year for BJC’s business expansion. The company, emphasized on merger and acquisition and new business investment, particulary in local and regional retail sector for becoming ASEAN’s leading distributor.

A.D. 2014

Berli Jucker Public Company Limited founded BJC International Holdings Pte Ltd. (BJIH) in Singapore and founded BJC Commerce Co., Ltd. to oversee growth of its online trading business through 3 website: www.voltztore.com, www.asiabooks.com and www.ogenkistore.com

A.D. 1882

Albert Jucker and Mr. Henry Sigg established ‘Berli Jucker’ under the name “Jucker, Sigg & Co.”.

A.D. 1924

The Company’s name changed to “Berli Jucker & Co.”.

A.D. 1965

The Company was changed into a majority owned Thai Limited Company under the name “Berli Jucker Co. Ltd.”.

A.D. 1967

His Majesty King Bhumibhol graciously awarded a Letter of Appointment to Berli Jucker Co. Ltd., allowing the Company to use the Royal Garuda emblem.

A.D. 1975

Berli Jucker Co. Ltd. was one of the first seven companies to be listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).

A.D. 1993

The Company was transformed into a Public Company Limited under the name “Berli Jucker Public Co. Ltd.”.

A.D. 2001

Thai Charoen Corporation Group (TCC Group), one of Thailand's largest conglomerates engaging in alcohol beverage and related businesses, industrial production, commercial trading, property and financial services, effectively became the majority shareholder in Berli Jucker.

A.D. 2006

The Company increased BJC Cellox capacity up to 45,000 tons per year, thus becoming the largest producer of tissue in Thailand.

A.D. 2007

The Company acquired a 50% stake in Thai Beverage Can Co., Ltd., Thailand’s leading manufacturer of aluminum cans and can ends.

A.D. 2008

2008 BJC expand snack markets and manufacturing base in Southeast Asia.

A.D. 2010

BJC forms a joint venture with Owens-Illinois, the largest glass manufacturer in the world TGI, Southeast Asia’s largest glass container manufacturer reaches a daily capacity of 3,300 tons.

A.D. 2011

BJC enters joint venture with Ball Corporation, the largest can manufacturer in the world.
TGI Celebrates 60 years of automated glass container manufacturing.
BJC acquires Asia Books, Thailand’s leading English-language bookstore chain.

A.D. 2012

As the year 2012 marked the 130th anniversary of BJC, the Company held a special party to celebrate the landmark, inviting employees, customers, suppliers, trade partners and distinguished guests to attend the event at the Asiatique The River Front in Bangkok onThailand Business Leader of the Year by the CNBC Global TV Network, USA, which presented the 11th CNBC Asia Business Leaders Awards on 16 November 2012 at ceremony in Bangkok, the award was in recognition of this leadership in domestic and international markets.

A.D. 2013

2013 was another good year for BJC’s business expansion. The company, emphasized on merger and acquisition and new business investment, particulary in local and regional retail sector for becoming ASEAN’s leading distributor.

A.D. 2014

Berli Jucker Public Company Limited founded BJC International Holdings Pte Ltd. (BJIH) in Singapore and founded BJC Commerce Co., Ltd. to oversee growth of its online trading business through 3 website: www.voltztore.com, www.asiabooks.com and www.ogenkistore.com